Monday 25 January 2010

Welcome to my world!!!




Welcome everyone!


I thought it would be nice to give you an overview of the mess I have on my table everyday when I apply my makeup. First of all: the beautycase...I love it! I got it at Primark for 5€ and I totally adore it. it has a mirror in the upper part, and it's all covered in plastic inside so it's really easy to clean...


basically this is the make up I use everyday in the morning. I have to find a better setting because it's not so handy when I am in a rush...but my life is all temporary at the moment! I moved really often in the last year...and I will spend 8 more months in this flat and then move again, and so I haven't thought about a "real" setting for my makeup stuff. I can't wait to stay in one "real" flat for some time so I can relax a bit...


I will post more in detail my favourite products, for the moment you can have a quick look and notice I mostly have low-cost products for my daily makeup routine, but I think most of the ones I use have quite a good quality!


(I think you might already see some Essence, Eyeko, Avon, YR, Hema and Elf...)

I'll get back soon to you for my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment