Sunday 21 March 2010

NOTD - 20th march

these are my nails of the day, Eyeko Pastel Polish. it's a superlight baby blu with some sheer hint in it, not too much, but not totally mat either.
I've had this for months already but I did not open it because I read on many reviews that the old Eyeko polishes easily dry because of the bottle. So I am trying not to open them all together..and it's working so far. I really like this actually! the polish is pretty liquid so you have to be careful when you apply it, but the result is superlovely!
I am really happy and I think I will use it a lot. It's just superlight and at the same time cute and discreet.
I applied one coat of base, two coats of Pastel Polish and top coat. Hope it will last! Eyeko old polishes usually last quite long, but my nails grow superfast so I like to apply them again quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment