Monday 15 March 2010

Three's of me Tag

I was tagged by lovely Becky (http://beckyeyes.blogspot.com) so here I am!

Three names I go by: Teresa, Terry, Bee
Three jobs I have had: sales assistant at Lush, art curator, cultural operator
Three places I have lived: Rome, Venice and Padova
Three favourite drinks: water, coffee and peach juice
Three TV shows I watch: Family Guy, the Simpsons, Kebab for breakfast
Three places I have been: New York, London, Berlin
Three places I would like to visit: New Orleans, Japan, Prague
Three people who text me regularly: my mom, my boyfriend, my best friend
Three favourite old TV shows: Twin Peaks, Ally McBeal, Friends
Three favourite dishes: pizza, french fries, wok noodles
Three make up products I can not live without: lipbalm, mascara, concealer
Three things I'm looking forward to: going to Berlin next summer, my next order to e.l.f., a nice day out next sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment