Thursday 12 August 2010

my summer favourites

some products I (re)discovered and I am using almost daily....

from top to bottom:
eyeko 3 in 1 cream (I absolutely love this!)
essence mono eyeshadow, col. 07 "love talk" (lovely color for a natural look)
liquid smackers, strawberry (rediscovered this in my beautycase, so yummy and nice on lips!)
eyeko, vintage polish (nothing to say about this, I guess...)
essence eye color booster mascara, col. 02 showtime (the color is not that visible but the mascara gives lenght and definition, and makes eyes appear brighter!)
essence pen eyeliner, collection "return to paradise", 01 jungle drum (also one of my daily additions, with Love Talk, lovely color and great lasting!!)
essence long lasting eye pencil, col. 10 almost famous (peachy color which makes eyes super bright!)
kruidvat pure and natural for sensitive skin, cleansing lotion and day cream (I just discovered that Kruidvat, my local drugstore, just released a whole range of natural products, with certified quality. it feels so comfortable on the skin, and smells fresh and natural! love it!)

and a couple of details....
we all know this little lovely thing....but I recently rediscovered it especially as an eyeshadow base, and it's becoming my daily base for makeup. it just works! the eyeshadow stays in place until night, and the cream gives to every eyeshadow a nice extra shimmer. I also use it everyday on my cheekbones for some nice glow. there is a LOT of product in there, though! so I think it will last really long.
the second detail is from the eyeshadow. I love this color! this is my everyday look when I do not have anything special to do and I want a natural - almost invisible but still super healthy and glow look.


No comments:

Post a Comment