Wednesday 4 August 2010

updates about me

for some reason, I find it easier to make new year's resolutions in august rather than in january. that's why I started a whole new kind of life lately. first of all I am changing a bit my eating habits and eating healthier food. since I moved to the Netherlands I started eating really bad (lots of snacks for example...) because I was moving a lot going by bike and this avoided me to gain weight... BUT last winter was so long and cold that I didn't have as many chances to go by bike as last year, and unfortunately I gained some weight (my metabolism sucks). second, I started excercising at home in the morning. it's so good when your muscles hurt in places that you had no clue it could hurt! hopefully this will give me new inputs to start autumn with more energies and fun. oh! and today I had my first green monster, thanks to Becky (beckyeyes.blogspot.com) and it just tasted delicious. thanks!!!!

per qualche strano motivo mi viene più semplice formulare buoni propositi del nuovo anno in agosto invece che a gennaio. per questo motivo ho cominciato con un nuovo stile di vita ultimamente. come prima cosa sto cercando di cambiare abitudini alimentari e mangiare più sano. da quando mi sono trasferita in Olanda ho iniziato a mangiare parecchio male (sopratutto un sacco di snack ...) con la scusa che mi muovevo tantissimo in bici e quindi bruciavo tutto quello che mangiavo. ma lo scorso inverno è stato così freddo e lungo che non ho avuto modo di muovermi e così sono ingrassata (il mio metabolismo fa schifo!) come seconda cosa, ho iniziato a fare esercizio a casa il mattino. è bellissimo quando ti fanno male i muscoli in punti che non sapevi nemmeno esistessero! speriamo che questo mi dia nuovi input per iniziare l'autunno con più energia e divertimento. ah! dimenticavo! oggi mi sono preparata il mio primo green monster, grazie a Becky (beckyeyes.blogspot.com), ed è veramente delizioso!! grazie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment