Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bored at LunchTime

I found this on Lisa Kate's blog http://sparkleismycrack.blogspot.com and since I am a bit bored today, I decided to cheer myself up with it!

1. Mood: bored and slowly but finally relaxed after some hectic days
2. A beauty product you couldn’t live without? lipbalms, they are my drug!
3. Socks with high heels — yay or nay? yes why not? they are funny (err, depends from the socks actually!)
4. Today’s morning beverage? Ginseng coffee (so delicious!)
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks: 88 shimmer palette/vaseline rose lipbalm tin/elf studio duo blush bronzer
6. What makeup do you have in your purse right now? lots of different lip products (lipbalms and glosses)
7. The highlight of your weekend? going to Bruxelles with my boyfriend and having lots of fun - nice food, great beers, and wonderful exhibitions!
8. When was the last time you went window shopping for makeup? Hmm not sure, maybe a couple weeks ago? wow that's a lot....
9. Outfit: brown corduroy trousers, black converse all star, black tshirt from YackFou and black zip pullower
10. Weekly goals: clean the house a bit, see some movies, relax a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment