Wednesday 17 February 2010

on my wishlist

there is a few things that I am looking forward to trying...but for some weird attempt of self-discipline I am trying to limit myself a bit in buying new stuff...it's not really about the budget (some of these products I fancy are really super cheap...) but still... the first entry will be about nail polish...I always thought they are not the most important thing, but I start thinking I was totally wrong...so just to start,here you go...I love all of them, but I will try to limit myself just to a few colors...



♥ eyeko new nail polishes, in nude, lilac and vintage color. I've read/seen so many reviews about them and they are apparently much better than the old collection. I actually own all the colors from the previous collection and almost all of them work pretty well for me (apart from the pastel pink and blue, they are awful!). I guess changing the packaging was a really good choice as the old bottle had the problem of letting too much air in it and dryed the polish really quickly. I also heard they improved the formula and that they are much easier to apply. so I can't wait to buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment