Sunday 7 February 2010

one more 120 palette look...



yesterday night I was attending an artsy event and wanted really sparkly eyes...
so here's another look created with my beloved 120 palette B, plus black eyeliner and mascara (I did not curly my lashes properly, now that I see them in the pic!) I used only one coat of mascara (pump up the volume! by Avon) because my lashes are pretty long and they tend to become really dramatic with two coats...
I simply used a combination of gold, yellow and orange, institing a bit with the orange in the first half of the lid and then adding a small small amount of light gold in the very inner corner.
I am still struggling with my tendency to only make natural looks and my friends suggesting me to dare more... :)
tomorrow I am going to visit my parents and will finally put my hands on a package from e.l.f. I ordered some time ago... so stay tuned :)






2 comments: