Thursday 11 February 2010

new favourite of the week!


I just started using the products I got in the second e.l.f. order I placed and I already have a new favourite!! I was quite skeptical about their little eyeshadows quads, because of the price mainly, and also for the fact that the colors are never totally true on the website. Then I saw one review on youtube by makeupdelight2009 in which she was wearing a makeup she made with one of these little palettes, and decided to give it a try... I have to say all my prejudices were wrong...I LOVE THEM! I got three of them but right now I started using just one of them, which I actually used every day since I opened the package...it's the Ivy one. the colors are really great with my eye color, and they are really pigmented. the makeup lasts almost all day long (almost...well that's my fault, I don't use a real primer, but just a base) and the colors are really nice. Now I can't wait to try the other ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment