Saturday 17 July 2010

I am back...with a petite haul...


oooh I was so bad lately...but hopefully I am back and willing to write on my little blog again.... the last months unfortunately (or luckily?) were really hectic...but, fingers crossed, summer will be more relaxed and easy...and I also want to start writing my posts in two languages, because sometimes I miss writing in italian!
I received my last (small) eyeko order in the post yesterday...just 2 nail polishes that were in my wishlist for months and now are finally mine! I bet you all know them...but anyway, here they are!
Eyeko Vintage Polish (a lovely lovely jade color) and Eyeko Nude Polish. they both look super subtle elegant colors...and I can't wait to try them! ...but for the moment I am testing a nail polish by Kiko which I just bought and I want to see how long it can last (not so bad, so far, 5 days and just a minor chip!) Now I am also waiting for the Posh Polish, which was supposed to be shipped with the other two, but was not in the package. I wrote them and the problem was fixed in less than 2 hours, such an amazing customer service they have! thumbs up for Eyeko! this was my 4th order and it's always so quick and smooth...
AND! I finally found a make-up remover which removes their lovely-but-definetly-stubborn tube mascara... yeah!


oooh sono stata tremenda ultimamente...però (dita incrociate) sono tornata e voglio decisamente continuare a scrivere sul mio piccolo blog di nuovo.... gli ultimi mesi sono stati sfortunatamente (o fortunatamente?) davvero frenetici, però con un po' di fortuna l'estate sarà più rilassata e tranquilla.... e voglio anche scrivere il blog in due lingue adesso, perchè mi manca scrivere in italiano a volte!!!
Ieri ho ricevuto nella posta il mio piccolo ultimo ordine Eyeko... solo 2 smalti che erano nella mia lista dei desideri da mesi e che finalmente sono miei.... sicuramente li conoscete tutti, ma in ogni caso eccoli qua: il vintage polish e il nude polish... sembrano entrambi bellissimi e molto eleganti! non vedo l'ora di provarli ma al momento sto testando uno smalto di Kiko che ho appena comprato e voglio vedere come si comporta... (niente male fino ad ora, 5 giorni e solo una piccolissima scheggiatura!)
Ora sto anche aspettando il Posh Polish, che sarebbe dovuto essere nel pacco di ieri, ma non c'era.... ho scritto ad Eyeko e in meno di 2 ore il problema era risolto, incredibile, hanno un servizio clienti ottimo!!!! questo è stato il mio quarto ordine e come sempre è andato tutto benissimo....E! ultima cosa! ho finalmente trovato uno struccante che strucca alla perfezione il loro carinissimo-ma-un-po'-troppo-resistente mascara in tubo....yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment