Saturday 24 July 2010

Tag: 20 questions

Actually... nobody tagged me but I wanted to do this, so here you are...

1. What can't you leave the house without?

I guess my bag (in which I carry a lot of useless stuff). To be more specific, I feel lost without lip balm.

2. Favourite makeup brand?
I love a german makeup brand named Essence, I have tons of products by them and I have rarely been disappointed.

3. Favourite flower?
I do not receive flowers often. I love daises, they are sweet and simple.
4. Favourite clothing store?
I love H&M, C&A and Primark. I know the quality is bad but I like to have many things even if they don't last that long.
5. Favourite perfume?
Harajuku Baby from the series Harajuku Girls by Gwen Stefani. smells like clean!!

6. Heels or flats?
Definetly flat. in winter I love flat boots, Dr Marten's and nice men-style shoes. in summer I almost only wear Birkenstock and Converse All Star.

7. Did you make good grades?
I was quite good in high school and very good in university, I guess because I chose a subject that I really loved.

8. Favourite colours?
Black, purple and green at the moment.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No I hate them! But I drink coffee. :)
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes I love it, it's always in my cart at the supermarket.

11. Do you like swimming?
I do! I totally enjoy it. It makes me feel great.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Usually not, unless it's a formal situation!

13. Favourite moisturiser?
I love Yves Rocher Hydra Specific.
14. Do you want to get married?
Yes I want to but not necessarily now. I guess the right moment will come.

15. Do you get mad easy?
No, not really. I tend to keep a lot to myself and eventually explode in the end! Which is not so good.
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Funny question! Anyway, no thanks.
17. Any phobias?
I am afraid of heights, spiders and big insects in general.
18. Do you bite your nails?
I try not to, but sometimes when I am a bit stressed I do!!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes I do, I love it!!

Anyone interested in doing this???
Have a nice evening and a lovely sunday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. anche io sono un'adepta delle Birkenstock in estate. Ne comprerei milioni, ma sono 'nuova' della materia :)

    ReplyDelete